New and current BEd students
This page provides information to prepare you for the 16-month Bachelor of Education (BEd) program. Please bookmark this page and return frequently, as new information will be posted regularly.
- Welcome to the Faculty of Education! Read our Welcome Flyer, which contains important dates and general information for new BEd students.
- Program start day for new BEd students is Tuesday, September 6.
- Learn about the Faculty of Education's Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Technology-enriched Learning Environment (TELE) program.
- Check out our Experiential Learning section, where you will find information about practicum.
- View the 2016-2017 Field Experience Handbook for Year 1 and Concurrent Education students.
- View the 2015-2016 Field Experience Handbook (updated August 2016) for Year 2 students.
- View a copy of the BEd Primary/Junior and Intermediate/Senior program maps.
- Tribes Training dates for registered students are as follows:
- Wednesday, September 7 to Friday, September 9 for new incoming Year 1 BEd students.
- Tuesday, August 30 to Thursday, September 1 for Year 5 Concurrent Education students and Semester 4 BEd students (who have not taken the training previously).
- Be sure to view the Tribes Testimonial video below from one of our recent grads.