Advantages of a BA in ESDT - Adult Education and Digital Technology specialization
- Prepares graduates for careers in human resources (HR) management, and for education and training in industrial, commercial, and non-profit and community sectors.
- Leverages the potential of digital technology in adult education contexts.
- Provides intensive study of educational theories and practices for those interested in kindergarten-to-Grade-12 education employment opportunities beyond the formal public educational system.
- Capitalizes on the recent success of Pathways programs, allowing qualified students to obtain both a college diploma and a university degree, while decreasing the time required for completion.
- Offers adult educators in the corporate and government sectors opportunities for professional development and advancement in adult education and HR development.