Visual Arts - Part 2 AQ
Course code: EDAQ 6702C
Visual Arts Part 2 extends the knowledge and skills of Part 1 for all teachers in both elementary and secondary schools. Critical to the delivery of the course is the ability of teachers to ensure positive learning experiences for all students. This course continues to focus on the theory and practice underpinning visual arts education.
Course topics include:
- Designing units of study;
- Incorporating art history, aesthetics and criticism activities into the studio program;
- Selection of resource materials and supplies; and
- Strategies for authentic assessment and evaluation.
- Ontario College of Teachers (OCT) Certificate with proof of Part 1;and
- Certificate of Teaching Experience form signed by your Superintendent Certificate of Teaching Experience Form.