French as a Second Language - Part 2 AQ
Course code: EDAQ 5302C
Dates: Wednesdays, September 26 to December 5, 2012, 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. plus Saturday, October 20 and Saturday, November 17, 2012, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
This course will expand the knowledge and skills you acquired in Part I. It supports the expectations outlined in the Ministry of Education's curriculum policy documents, programs and other policies.
This course is of interest to teachers who wish to deepen their ability to develop French as a Second Language programs: core, extended and immersion. Through practical experiences you will have opportunities to:
- Communicate and apply your learning; and
- Ontario College of Teachers (OCT) Certificate of Qualification;
- Successful completion of French as a Second language - Part 1;
- Proof the qualification is noted on their Ontario College of Teachers' Certificate of Qualification; and
- Evidence of at least one year of successful teaching experience in Ontario certified by the appropriate supervisory officer or proof of at least one year of successful teaching experience outside Ontario certified by the appropriate supervisory officer by submitting a Certificate of Teaching Experience Form