Face-to-face classes from your home
Here's how our virtual classrooms work:
With a high-speed Internet connection, a webcam, and a headset with a microphone, you can communicate and interact with students from around the world in an interactive, virtual classroom.
- Two to three hours long (per week).
- 10 to 20 students per class.
- Highly interactive with small and large group discussions.
- Employing leading-edge technology and resources
- Local and international.
- 85 per cent part-time.
- Diverse group includes:
- Kindergarten to Grade 12 teachers
- higher education instructors
- health professionals
- technology support personnel